Grande Gold Chains
Do you ever feel like you need something a little... thicker? Choose from this golden group of big boys and layer away.
Double Curb: Pretty and punky. Double, wide open links have a delicate line to contrast the broad width. This chain makes a great choker or 16".
Heavy Curb: This is the same chain used in our Chiclet Choker. A silky, cut curb with minimal air between links.
Big Figaro: Affectionately nicknamed "Big Fig" at the shop, this is the heavier version of our delicate Baby Figaro chain. You can find Baby Fig in the listing for Petite Gold Chains.
Big Drawn Box: Rectangular links with a substantial heft, this chain makes a statement while remaining slim. Looks pretty saucy layered with the Box Chain or the Drawn Cable in the Petite Gold Chains.
A note on lengths:
- Every neck is different, so feel free to measure yours! Cut a string at the length you're wondering about put it around your neck. If you don't have a ruler handy, remember that a standard piece of paper is 11" long. You see, that Comcast bill is good for something after all.
- 14" is a standard choker length meant to sit at the base of your neck.
- If you are adding a charm to your chain, remember that the chain shape will point down with the weight, and that the charm will add to the drop measurement.
- When in doubt, or if you are getting a gift, an 18" chain is a crowd pleaser.
- We are happy to create a custom chain length. Please email us with your request and we will send you a separate invoice.
All gold chains are 14k gold fill and can withstand daily showering.
Made in-house from USA made materials.