Grande Gold Chains
Do you ever feel like you need something a little... thicker? Choose from this golden group of big boys and layer away.
Double Curb: Pretty and punky. Double, wide open links have a delicate line to contrast the broad width. This chain makes a great choker or 16".
Heavy Curb: This is the same chain used in our Chiclet Choker. A silky, cut curb with minimal air between links.
Big Drawn Box: Rectangular links with a substantial heft, this chain makes a statement while remaining slim. Looks pretty saucy layered with the Box Chain or the Drawn Cable in the Petite Gold Chains.
Big Figaro: Affectionately nicknamed "Big Fig" at the shop, this is the heavier version of our delicate Baby Figaro chain. You can find Baby Fig in the listing for Petite Gold Chains.
A note on lengths:
- Every neck is different, so feel free to measure yours! Cut a string at the length you're wondering about put it around your neck. If you don't have a ruler handy, remember that a standard piece of paper is 11" long. You see, that Comcast bill is good for something after all.
- 14" is a standard choker length meant to sit at the base of your neck.
- If you are adding a charm to your chain, remember that the chain shape will point down with the weight, and that the charm will add to the drop measurement.
- When in doubt, or if you are getting a gift, an 18" chain is a crowd pleaser.
- We are happy to create a custom chain length. Please email us with your request and we will send you a separate invoice.
All gold chains are 14k gold fill and can withstand daily showering.
Made in-house from USA made materials.